On the inside with Rosario Carbajal from Wealth Inspired
With today’s growing costs, more and more Aussies are finding it difficult to get ahead and save towards their important goals in life.
According to Sydney financial planner, Rosario Carbajal , having a disciplined program to plan, save and protect your financial future is critical in achieving your goals whether it’s going on a holiday, buying a new car or investing in property.
3 Financial planning expert tips to saving more
Rosario outlined three things you can do today that will help you save more.
1. Set your goals
Having specific goals to work towards is important for all individuals.
Not all goals may be financial related. It may simply be changing old habits, or spending more time with family.
Whatever your goals, Rosario highlights the importance of:
- Listing your short and long-term goals
- Breaking down your goals by priority
- Understanding what is currently limiting you from achieving your goals
- Knowing who you need to help you achieve your goals.
Ask yourself “ How will I feel if I don’t achieve my goals? What impact will it have on me and my loved ones?”.
2. Prepare a savings plan
Rosario suggests a number of questions you should ask yourself when starting your savings plan, like:
- Where does all my money currently go?
- How much should I be saving each week?
- How do I make the most of my savings?
- Where should I put my money while I’m saving?
3. Get the help of a trusted financial planner or adviser
A financial planner is a trusted adviser that has the experience to help you achieve your short and long term financial goals.
Rosario outlines some of the ways that a financial planner can help:
- Help you identify and establish clearly achievable short and long term goals
- Analyse your spending patterns
- Review your financial commitments and debts
- Identify your opportunities to save money
- Recommend savings or investment products to achieve your goals
- Review, recommend and organise appropriate insurance to protect you, your family and financial assets.
Ready to speak to a trusted financial adviser?
Rosario Carbajal from Wealth Inspired is truly committed to helping her clients achieve their short and long term financial goals.
In the finance industry for over 20 years, and well integrated in the local business community, Rosario is your self-managed super fund (SMSF), specialist! Other professionals in the industry trust Rosario to guide their clients through this area as well as investment property and wealth creation strategies, superannuation and retirement planning.
Based in Sydney’s Inner West and servicing customers all the way up to the Hills District, why not contact Rosario today for a free no-obligation call about your goals!
For a discussion about your situation, click here to see Rosario’s profile.
Need help finding a local business in your area?
Whether you are buying, selling, moving or renovating your home, our free Top 3 Local Business Pick directory can connect you with trusted local businesses like tradesmen, real estate and property professionals, and more.